Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 2 Complete

I have been so excited to jump on the scale to determine how my efforts paid off this week. After the scale went haywire after a few tries, I finally determined that I lost 1 lb. Just one. I was hoping for at least 2, and that 2nd week blues got to me. I worked SO HARD to MAYBE have lost 1 lb? But then I remembered that 90% of weight loss is your attitude. So after pep-talking myself through the morning, I jumped on the treadmill for a 45 minute run. That 1 lb. is at least SOMETHING, and it's just my body fighting back saying, "Is she really going to keep this up?" If I keep it up this week and push just as hard, or even harder, I will see a bigger number gone next week, I know it! I just can't let that get be down because it isn't what I wanted. I need to show my body that I am serious about this and it needs to start burning off that fat PRONTO! So I am determined to keep my hopes high and my attitude positive and work hard for a great number this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment