Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back on the Wagon

I haven't had a scale for the past 2 weeks. It's probably a good thing too because I have not been doing so great. I was sick all last week so I didn't work out hardly at all. Because of that I feel as though I fell back in to just eating what I want and doing what I want. I'm worried I've gained everything I lost back. But I decided last night that if that is the case, I need to "get back on the wagon" and keep pushing hard like I was before. The 2-3 weeks where I really was pushing it I felt great! I was happy and proud of myself. Now I feel like I'm back down to just plain chubby me. I don't want chubby me, I want a skinny and healthy me! I haven't ran yet since I was sick, but I did work out an hour both yesterday and Monday. I'm coming back.... And ordering a new scale! Knowing that I can weigh myself in was giving me motivation. I need my scale back! Ooooo I really want to get back on track, and I hope I can. I want to be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment